“Our Commitment is to provide you with the highest quality of care based on the most advanced equipment, materials, methods and sound scientific evidence in a clean, calm, caring and friendly atmosphere by a dedicated team of specially trained staff”
Our Promise to You
- To treat you with honesty, integrity, respect and courtesy.
- To take the time to listen to your fears, expectations, needs and desires and give you sound clinical advice to help you make the right choices.
- To provide you with the soonest available appointment for you to grant us the opportunity to clinically assess your need for treatment.
- To provide you with the highest quality and affordable dental care, whilst keeping you informed of all options, the latest techniques and to use the best possible materials and equipment available to us.
- To carry out your dental treatment in a safe environment and follow the latest cross infection guidelines, clinical protocols (as set out by the Governing Authorities) and clearly explain these to you. Your safety is our primary concern.
- To clinically assess each case individually to meet the NICE Guidelines, then fully explain the cost and the nature of the treatment to you, before formulating a written treatment plan to best meet your requirements and to discuss with you all the implications, and alternatives.
- To tell you how often you need to attend and assist you in making your appointments in advance.
- To clearly explain and give you the option to choose.
- To keep you updated regarding expected changes that may occur in future.
- To provide you with a statement of account to show you all the payments you make for the treatments charged.
Your Promise to Us
- To treat all staff with the courtesy and respect that you would expect from us.
- To help us by attending your appointments as prescribed by your dentist and if that is not possible, to let us know as soon as you can. We do sometimes charge for non-attendance with less than 48hours notice.
- To always pay for all your treatment you receive, either before or on the day of your treatment or as an advance deposit, when requested by your dentist or staff.
- To carry out any home care as recommended by your Dentist or Dental Hygienist, so as to ensure that your mouth, teeth and gums are maintained in a healthy condition.
- To attend for regular examinations and preventative treatments as recommended by your Dentist or Dental Hygienist. A reminder service is provided as long as we have your mobile number to remind you.
- To always keep us informed of your most recent contact details, so that we can always keep accurate records on our system.
- If you are happy with your visit then we would appreciate it if you would tell others about the service we offer.
- To grant us the opportunity to rectify any errors we might make.
We recognise that we may be able to please everyone, but we may never be able to please everyone all the time. Please feel free to let us know what we can do to meet your individual expectations.
"Our honesty and upright conduct are not mere matters of policy or convenience. Our responsibility, though great, is not a burden."
020 8772 7708
124 Upper Tooting Road, London, SW17 7EN